Learning is a Journey, Not a Destination
We have discovered that most companies are focused on technical training and don’t include the critical soft skill component until problems occur. Creating emotionally intelligent cultures involves a thoughtful plan with learning options that appeals to all learners, including bite size programs targeted to specific skills sets.
The heart of our approach is micro-learning. Bite sized lessons, exercises and real world practice that has become the most effective alternative to engage the learner.
- Identify critical skills to improve business results
- Define desired outcomes and success measurements
- Define implementation plan
- Customize program to complement current programs, not replace them.
- Targeted skill workshops delivered in 2 to 4 hours
- Introduce practical and actionable skills
- Highly interactive with practice and feedback
- Beginning of a dynamic learning journey
- Targeted reinforcement webinars
- Highly interactive focused workshops
- Online discussion forums
- Continuous learning without incurring travel costs.
On Demand Learning.
- Access to a video library of highly focused content
- Monthly Reminders sent to review videos
- Access to content via mobile phone anytime any where
- Coaching tool for managers
How to Make Learning Stick
“This was one of the most insightful workshops I’ve attended. I feel like it’s one of the few where I’m inspired to take action on bettering myself personally and professionally. Loved it! Will recommend this to many of my peers”